New Builds

On request, we can build a bespoke desktop PC for you. We will put together a FREE quotation taking your computing needs into account, to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your new PC. We will select the appropriate parts from our suppliers, and use ONLY certified software to perform the build. A 25% non-refundable deposit will be required before ordering any parts, the remaining 75% being payable on delivery of the completed machine.

Alternatively, we can assist you to buy the parts yourself, and we will assemble, install software and test your computer for £125


We do not as a rule supply new laptops. However, as a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, we occasionally obtain older laptops that are suitable for upgrading and refurbishing. Older “business class” machines may make a more durable and long lasting purchase than some of todays consumer laptops. With carefully chosen upgrade components, these machines can equal, or even out perform some newer laptops. Call for more information


Most PC components can be upgraded, and we are happy to discuss this with you. The cost of an upgrade will depend on the component(s) being upgraded – an upgrade to a larger hard disc or a Solid Sate Drive, will cost more than simply adding more memory (RAM). Please call for details


We can offer general advice and assistance with various Android and IoS issues, not including “rooting” or “jailbreaking”. If you don’t know what “rooting” or “jailbreaking” is, all you need to know is that doing either will at the very least void your devices warranty!